A STUDY IN DETAILS
So like everybody else I want more info about S2 but we have almost nothing! Thanks to Godiseven we have the Mipcom flyer, so i decided to investigate it a little and with my sis’s help found a couple of things:
- Red: Things that we know what they are (Happy to see our friend Union Jack cushion back)
- Dark Blue: No idea. 1. Under the gun a paper from a file (under the paper) with a coat of arms?. 2. Paper/picture under the cup.
- Yellow: Statuette of a dog
- Green: BIG bullets
- Orange: Dartmoor Map (found the actual one so you can see it perfectly ;P)
- Cyan: Pictures/Postcards. 1. London Tower, 2. Big Beng and 3. unknown? (If you have any idea please share!)
- Pink: Sweets! Candy, bombom, no idea but they have Sweets!! (and apples in the fruit bowl; one could say a lot about them but i prefer to see them as an homage to Granada Holmes :P)
- Purple: Unknown book in John’s hands (if you have any idea what book could be, share!)
The last picture is a color improved version where some of the things can be seen a bit better. Click the pics to see full. (Sorry i couldn’t do better versions but i am totally horrible with photoshop)
So, go ahead, speculate!
My Speculations (or Deductions)
- About the apples. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see an apple? Adam and Eve? The forbidden fruit? So it could pertain to something forbidden that could lead to a scandal? And one of them has a bite on it. I wonder who bit it?
- Maps of Dartmoor, dog, well its obvious, isn’t it? The Postcard picture on the bowl of apples looks like a castle. It could be the Baskerville Hall.
- The gun and bullets. There are threats to Sherlock and John’s lives that they have to protect themselves. Deadly threats from Moriarty I suppose.
- Candies. Well, Sherlock might be developing a sweet tooth.